Complete dispensing system for practically all applications.
The benefits at a glance:
- Optimum safety thanks to high-quality materials, excellent resistance even when dispensing aggressive media
- Visible dispensing process
- No sample contamination from metal parts such as springs
- Wide volume range up to 500 ml for BASIC and SOLVENT dispensers
- Ergonomic finger protection cap with Colour-Code system
- Easy-to-move quick adjustment (up to 100 ml), fine adjustment by twisting, suitable for left- and right-hand use
- Precision dispensing piston made of glass with PTFE coat (exception: SOLVENT - no coat)
- Precision dispensing piston made of glass with (except for model HF which is made of PTFE), plastic-coated, volume easy to read, easy to dismantle for cleaning
- High accuracy, pursuant to EN ISO 8655-5, with individual certificate, conformity confirmed
With PTFE shell on the dispensing piston, patented, 100% corrosion free, no metal or dye extractions.
Application: For aqueous solutions, dilute acids and efflorescent substances.
Glass dispensing piston, precision ground. Other technical details as for OPTIFIX® BASIC model.
Application: Mainly for organic solvents and media that cause PTFE to swell.
Glass dispensing piston, PTFE shell, includes lip seal at piston end. Use PTFE adapter only.
Application: For strong acids (except HF) and aggressive chemicals.
With safety cock, glass dispensing piston, solid PTFE shell, includes lip seal at piston end. A PTFE ball valve in the venting channel of the valve block prevents the escape of acid vapors and smells from the storage container. Use PTFE adapter only.
Application: For dosing of fuming acids and other aggressive chemicals.
Dispensing cylinder made of pure PTFE. PTFE dispensing piston core, includes lip seal at piston end. A PTFE ball valve in the valve block breather channel prevents the escape of acidic vapor from the supply container. Use PTFE adapter only.
Application: Specifically for hydrofluoric acid; suitable for all media that can be dosed with the OPTIFIX® dispensers.
Standard equipment on all models:
Dispenser, without bottle, with one PTFE intake suction tube, 2 PTFE GL 40 adapters, GL 45 for SAFETY and HF models, or 2 adapters from PP for BASIC and SOLVENT models, in non-breakable single carton packaging. Conformity certified, a precision certificate listing accuracy and precision is included with every dispenser.