Chemical resistant laboratory vacuum systems
The LVS laboratory vacuum systems are compact pump systems for conventional vacuum distillation. Equipped with a chemical-resistant diaphragm pump they are the ideal solution for numerous applications in chemical laboratories and in research.
According to the application, our LVS models can be supplied with or without vacuum control. Three control philosophies are available, the standard version being a chemically resistant solenoid valve with two point control. Operation of the controller has been simplified so that it is easy to learn and can also be performed from a PC.
Our LVS systems are available with many different features and in numerous versions, enabling them to be adapted without difficulty to countless applications.
Your safety is important for us. All components of our pump systems which come into contact with gas are made of high-grade, chemically resistant material. This means that they can even be used to evacuate solvent and acid vapors.
Glassware is coated with a clear plastic layer, through which the process can be observed at all times. The high-pressure side of the cooler is insulated.
Scope of supply:
- Chemically resistant diaphragm pump equipped with gas ballast valve
- Pump carrier
- Suction side separator with round bottom flask 500 ml
- Exhaust side intensive cooler with round bottom flask 500 ml
- With safety valve
- Ready for installation interconnects
- Suction connection for hose DN8
- Power supply 230 V / 50/60 Hz
- Oil free vacuum
- All wetted parts in chemically resistant materials (PTFE or PEEK)
- Nearly 100% solvent recovery
- Suitable for continuous operation
- Long life span
- Compact modular design
- Small noise level
LVS, for unregulated vacuum
Scope of delivery:
- Exhaust and suction side separator with round bottom flask 500 ml, intensive cooler not required
- Safety valve not required