The viscosimeters ViscoQC™ 100 and ViscoQC™ 300 are the perfect tools for ensuring the quality of fluid to semi-solid products and guarantee easy, fast and reproducible viscosity measurements. Both units are immediately ready for use after unboxing.
- The ViscoQC 100 is optimised for one-point measurement.
- The ViscoQC 300 has a large display which clearly indicates your measurement data, even with different speeds.
- Toolmaster™: Automatic detection of the spindle and transmission of the measuring system factors – to ensure correct measurement at all times!
- Magnetic spindle coupling: For easy and fast exchange of measuring systems with one hand only
- Peltier temperature control: Optional accessory for precise control of sample temperature with air counter-cooling from 15°C to 80°C
- Digital levelling function: Alignment of the device is checked before the measurement
- Intuitive user interface: 7” touchscreen (ViscoQC™ 300) with large user interface and pre-defined measuring modes
- TruMode: The unique automatc mode TruMode automatically finds the speed required for reaching the optimum torque. This is a great help above all for measuring an unknown sample or an unknown combination of spindle/speed.
- Spindles made of chemically resistant stainless steel AISI 316L
- Data read-out software V-Collect comprised in the delivery
- The optional adaptable measuring cup holder ensures that your sample cup is always properly aligned in the centre
- Optional Pharma Qualification Package. Meets the requirements of GMP, GAMP 5.