are available in 13 sizes and provide all most frequently used functions in everyday lab work.
- Regular mode: Optimized for laboratory applications, e.g. loosening, mixing, dispersing etc.
- Sweep function: For faster and more thorough cleaning by a homogeneous ultrasound distribution in the ultrasonic bath
- Degas / Autodegas function
- Degas: Degasifying of liquids before analysis
- Autodegas: Automatic degasifying before start of cleaning; for even cleaning results
- Start / auto-start option:
- Start: manual activation of immediate cleaning process
- Autostart: Cleaning process starts when the preselected temperature is reached
- Individual temperature preselection
- Electronic time control up to 30 min. + permanent operation. Optimized process control by:
- display of pre-selected operation time (fix LED)
- display of remaining runtime (blinking LED)
with multi-frequency function, high-performance. Available in 6 sizes.
- Self-explanatory digital display, all values clearly legible, target and actual values visible at a glance.
- Two frequencies (switchable) in one unit:
- 37 kHz ultrasound: for coarse contaminations, for loosening, mixing, dispersing, and degasifying
- 80 kHz ultrasound: silent operation, ideal for quiet working areas, for cleaning the interiors of e.g. capillaries and all kinds of microstructures.
- Regular mode: Laboratory applications as e. g. loosening, mixing, dispersing.
- Pulse function: Optional additional "power" by increase of peak capacity.
- Sweep function: Distributes the power evenly over the entire unit.
- Degas function: For quick degasifying of samples or solvents in the HPLC.
- Temperature-controlled auto start for automatic start of the ultrasound when the preselected temperature is reached.
- Pause function: Interruption of the current ultrasound treatment. All parameters are stopped. Press key 1x to stop the process. Press the key a second time to continue the process with the retained parameters.
- Setting the power: 30 – 100% for optimum application of energy for the selected frequency for cleaning jobs and laboratory applications.
Elmasonic S 50 R and S 50 R “Lab Technology” – for the cleaning of analysing sieves, the degassing of HPLC solvents and the ultrasonic processing of samples. Microprocessor-controlled ultrasonic modes and special predefined programmes assist every standard laboratory and cleaning application.
- for easy cleaning of analysing sieves of 200 – 500 mm with program-control ultrasound (Sieve Cleaning)
- integrated special programs for sample preparation for mixing, dissolving, dispersing
- effective and simple degassing of samples and HPLC solvents via the preset degas function
- level marks for working with small vessels and for reducing the water consumption
- 37 kHz ultrasonic frequency
- user-friendly clearly arranged operating panel
- continued and short-period setting operation from 1 to 30 min
- LED display for both pre-set and actual temperature, and for the remaining operating time
- connection rack for laboratory holder, noise-reduced operation
Test sieve holder für S 350 R on demand
- M – for Elma 0.8 – 6 liter units
- L – for Elma 9 – 13 liter units
- Reduces the typical cavitation noises by approx. 20 dBA, achieving a 75% noise reduction
- Suitable for use directly at noise-sensitive workplaces in laboratories, doctor's surgeries, or workshops
- Vapours are removed by suction
- Plexiglass hatch
The noise protection box M can be used with the following units:
Elmasonic S 10; S 15; S 30 / P 30; S40; S 60 / P 60 and all units with similar dimensions.
The noise protection box L can be used with the following units:
Elmasonic S 100; S 120 / P 120 and all units with similar dimensions.
US* = Ultrasonic unit
DW* = Dishwasher